With the light of the Need/situation Analysis (O1 ) , Teacher Training (1) ; An Open Educational Resourse for Teachers is created and this is a concrete product all teachers . Guidebook presents useful information ,practises,sample lessons about diversty management , multilingualism, mentoring and supports teachers .
with this way ; We aim to help teachers
–develop their teaching methodologies to promote integration at school and to improve learning abilities for newly foreign students or drop out students
– adopt new tools , methods and approaches so that they can deal with complex classroom realities .
– build an inclusive school community for students from different cultural, socioeconomic, and linguistic backgrounds and for children with unique instructional needs.
– share experiences from different countires
Phases for output
1) Content of Guidebook is prepared by Salamanca in the light of Report (O1) and teacher training 1 (C1)
Guidebook is translated to all partners languages.
2) Online tool part is created by FAU based on its experince developing integrated pedagogical and technological concepts for promoting technology enhanced learning adapted to the needs of pupils, immigrant students, student-teachers, teachers,
* Online tool of Output 2 doesn’t have completed date ,it will always be in a development process and open educational resource that everybody can use and be active.
Teacher Training 2 (C2) will be an opportunity for participant teachers about how to use and improve it.
* (The Last Output 3 SIP(Student Integration Method) will be accessible on this tool )