Regional, national and European situation in the field of below topics is analysed
*education of students with migrant background
*teacher training for intercultural classrooms
*diversity management in the classroom.
*Special language support / Parent invlovement/ Mentoring
Partners are therefore aware of each others strengths and needs. In this stage, the project therefore focuses on creating a clear image of the status quo in the partner countries.
to work on elaborately , this analysis has two main parts;
1) in the field of teacher training : Multilingualism /Multiculturalism/Diversity management
2) Good practises /methods / pedagogy for immigrants inclusion and success at school(,special language support, parent involvement/mentorship)
O1 / Preparation :
Pilot School Partners apply surveys / questionnaire indicate the needs/situation/expectations of three main groups at pilot/partner schools ;
Each project partner researches the topics locally,regionally and in the national level and information is collected from all participating countries about the situation of teacher training for intercultural classrooms in view of multilingualism/multiculturalism and diversity management in the classroom and ‚immigrant students’ education’ in all partners countries.
O1 / Evaluation :
All collected data is sent to Salamanca and Salamanca University that is responsible for collecting ,analysing , evaluates it.
O1 / Report :
Once the data is collected from all partners ,and evaluated by Salamanca University partner ,Salamanca University present it within the Strategic Partnership and eventually creates a concrete product .
Aim of the Analysis Report :
– to create a clear image of the statu quo in the partner countries
– to be aware of each others’ strenght and needs
– to define what instruments can be identified best practises and how can these instruments be introduced in the different parntner countries
– to prepare blueprint and create content for teacher training and Teachers’ guide book O2
– to learn the situation locally at pilot/partner schools expectations /needs of the pilot schools’ students ,parents and teachers.
* what is available in immigrant students education,
*how are immigrant students integrated and socially included ,
* what is available for teacher training in view of intercultural education/multilingualism/diversity management/parent involvement /mentoring / language support
* are there networks for immigrant students’ teacher ?
Need /Situation Analysis report (O1)is very crucial for the methodology of this project. because other two outputs and trainings gets its content and concept ,that is, origins and rationale from output 1. Report serve as a SWOT analysis of partners (countries) so that all partners knows each others strenghts and oppprtunities.According to this need and situation analysing report , Teacher training is shaped and prepared.After that ,Output 2 Teachers’s guidebook and online tool is created with the guidance and contribution of training.
O1 is also closely related to O3 ”Student integration programme”. Situation / need analysis report basically involves good practises/methods from different countires in the field of immigrant students education, and before O3 ,the training which the Nünberg University partner hold will get its basis from the report (O1)
Activities for this output will take part in the first 6 months of the project period and the output will be ended with a project meeting(M2) to discuss and evaluate the results.
The output aims at creating synergy within the strategic partnership, and further to find the regional and national actors that complement each other on a European level, and surely ,This concrete study report will serve as OER , which is useful for teaching, learning, and assessing as well as for research purposes. Because it will be released under an open license (our website and teacher (online toolkit) that permits no-cost access, use, adaptation and redistribution by others with no or limited restrictions.